Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our employees are “movers and shakers” and our company is always striving to do what’s right. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring a new team member to help take Marco’s technology further – working full-time, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm. More about us. We do it all – from copy and print solutions to IT and managed services. We are an organization led by salespeople with 650+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have offices in 12 states and service nationally. Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.The Product Analyst is responsible for operationalizing the products, services, solutions, and offerings that Marco brings to market through coordination and execution with the Office of the CRO, business and technical teams, tools, processes, and standard work. This role acts as a product expert and is responsible for and facilitates the implementation, maintenance, and management of Marco’s product and solution offerings.You will work with strong collaboration across product owners, marketing, legal, service, sales, sales support, operations, Internal Systems, and other departments to launch new product, develop, update, and maintain existing product and solution offerings.Additionally, the Product Analyst seeks to understand the business, product/offerings, and market analysis to participate in strategies for product or process improvement through use of our tools, people, process, and systems. The Product Analyst is an internal consultant providing expert guidance and product process expertise on projects and may contribute to planning matters from a technical or business standpoint.
- Contribute to the product lifecycle including analysis, requirement and scope definition, development, deployment, change management and support of new and existing products/solutions.
- Facilitate the launch, change or offboarding process for assigned projects, acting in the role of Project Manager: -Develop launch plans, build consensus, and ensure readiness of sales, implementation, and support of new products from various stakeholders and third parties.-Gather business requirements for on/off-boarding of product/solution offerings and execute on the strategy.-Maintain existing products and solutions with change management and project management practices.-Educate internal stakeholders on product functionality, operational assistance, issues, and updates.-Develop and maintain product documentation.-Coordinate, build and/or deploy tool updates needed to support our product/solution offerings (Quoting Tools, templates, etc.).-Facilitate training on product offerings.-Assist marketing to create messaging that accurately communicates product differentiation.-Assist legal to create language that accurately communicates product specifications, limitations, and entitlements.
- Contribute to the execution of the Approved Solutions roadmap, in conjunction with the Director of Application Development: -Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform of the product, strategy, features, and prioritization.-Engage and collaborate with the business to address product issues, implement process improvements, and ensure product-related tools and processes are optimized.
- Be the internal subject matter expert on Marco’s portfolio of Approved Solutions (product solution offerings).
- Collaborate with internal and occasionally external customers to identify, diagnose, and implement solutions to product related issues, case-by-case and at scale.
- Understand the procedures and expected outcomes associated with the introduction or sunset of Products.
- Be a primary point of contact and escalation for product issues with vendors/manufacturers.
- Participate in industry and vendor peer groups/advisory councils.
- Bachelor's degree and two years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Business experience in product management preferred.
- Solid understanding of a wide range of IT products and services.
- Knowledge of frameworks like PMP, ITIL and NIST CSF.
- Proficiency at an expert level with Microsoft Excel (functions).
- Demonstrated cross-functional project management skills.
- Well organized with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Superior communication skills, working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to Learn – Ongoing desire to gain specific knowledge on the job to build subject matter expertise.
- Initiative – Be a self-starter. Don’t wait to be told what to do when you see a problem, however if you can’t resolve it yourself, use resources to find someone who can.
- Confidence - Be assured of your own ability but know when you may need assistance & collaborate with others that can help problem-solve or make decisions.
- Flexibility – ability to thrive in a dynamic and fluid organization where priorities shift to respond to changing business needs.
- Teamwork – Contribute to a positive team spirit through collaboration, objectivity and openness to others’ views and welcoming feedback.
- Time Management – Create and successfully drive project plans, multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously, within an intense, deadline-driven environment.
- Technical aptitude with solid understanding of the co-relationship between product/technical tools and business process.
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in Little ChuteCyber Security Jobs in WisconsinCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America