Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania•BucharestRomaniaEurope•June 10, 2023
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Process Manager, Global who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
The Process Manager is part of the Operational Excellence team, in Sales, responsible for managing and improving sales processes, contributing to the overall Acronis operational efficiency. Primary responsibilities include process review, gaps identification, improvement prioritization, stakeholder management, initiatives implementation and act as a control and change agent to ensure successful deployment and sustainability Process Operational Excellence at global level.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop, design, and implement business processes to achieve organizational goals, as well as develop and establish initiatives and best practices for continuous business process improvements.
- Identify gaps, bottlenecks, inefficiencies, or potential for improvement in our daily operations by analyzing data and processes
- Manages and works on the implementation of projects and process improvement initiatives (process improvement, efficiency, and effectiveness-driven projects, automation implementations);
- Work with key stakeholders to align on the current state, future state, and proposed interventions for specific end-to-end processes;
- Reports, implements, and monitors process-related KPIs/process heat maps; initiations and reports improvement measures and their progress if KPIs are not met;
- Process implementation according to process design determined by Global Operational Excellence Lead (including documentation, process mapping)
- Map out processes using process maps/VSM – previous experience with running interviews on process mapping
- Be an efficiency expert: Identifies process inefficiencies and sources of loss and coordinates/facilitates activities using cross-functional resources to eliminate them; Tracks and trends sources of loss, improvements efforts and educates employees along with communicating progress;
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5 + years of experience in developing, optimizing, and connecting processes according to BPMN; Lean Six Sigma – Black Belt
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively convey complex information to stakeholders at all levels.
- Capable of collaborating with a broad range of skill sets and experience in utilizing CRM tools and systems, specifically Salesforce.
- Knowledge of RACI, SIPOC, and Process Reference Models
- Strength in motivation, communication, and assertiveness, change management;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Highly positive personality and ready to deal with conflict constructively
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.