Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.We are currently seeking a Sr. Web Developer Engineer, Full Stack with experience designing and developing a stand-alone web application to collect and visualize data. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Full stack Web development with React and Node.js, MongoDB.
- Design and develop a stand-alone web application to collect and visualize data
- Design, build and maintain website and software applications using Kubernetes and Docker.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define UI/UX designs.
- Use authoring, management, and content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Requirements gathering and use case study to develop web applications for the internal customer.
- Synchronize requirements and use cases with internal teams to create content criteria and control flow.
- Develop and deploy web applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Define test cases and develop a test harness to ensure proper requirement coverage.
- Use the latest web application techniques and programming practices
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- 9+ years of experience with Node.js, Angular.js, and React framework.
- Experience in building websites using Docker and K8s.
- Experience in data visualizations using D3.js
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Establishing reusable code, libraries, and patterns
- Familiarity with web development and debugging tools.
- Participate in agile and scrum best practices as we strive for continuous integration and delivery (CI-CD)
- Understanding of cloud-based development and deployment.
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organization skills, and dedication to quality
- Knowledgeable of REST-based API-s
- Attention to detail and an appreciation for design and beautiful UX Desired Experience
- Supporting production operations and provide engineering-level insight on platform issues
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering
- Master's Degree preferred
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team. To all recruitment agencies
: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.