Network Specialist III
St. Cloud, MN•St. CloudMinnesotaUnited StatesNorth America•June 10, 2023
Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our employees are “movers and shakers” and our company is always striving to do what’s right. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring a new team member to help take Marco’s technology further – working full-time, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm. More about us. We do it all – from copy and print solutions to IT and managed services. We are an organization led by salespeople with 650+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have offices in 12 states and service nationally. Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.The Network Specialist III is responsible for providing quality services and solutions to our clients while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. You will perform hardware installations and service based repair calls both remotely and at client locations and will occasionally assist with client onboarding, hosted voice installs and proactive maintenance during client visits.
- Install and maintain new and/or existing equipment.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems. Escalate issues beyond established skill set.
- Install and support basic network systems including workstations, servers and infrastructure devices.
- Install and support archive and backup systems.
- Accurately create and maintain documentation and comply with service administrative procedures, including pick tickets, ticket updates, time entries and timesheets.
- Create and update network diagrams using Microsoft Visio and upload to SharePoint.
- Provide technical support and support advice to end-users/clients regarding operational and hardware/application issues.
- Stay up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, client orientated team.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of personal insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Current industry certifications, including Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCENT / CMNA, EMC-SA, Citrix CCA, VMWare VCA, CompTIA N+ / A+ / Security+.
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in St. CloudCyber Security Jobs in MinnesotaCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America