Manager - Supply Chain/Operations
Auckland•AucklandAuckland RegionNew ZealandOceania•April 2, 2023
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.KPMG's Advisory business partners with clients to help them address complex business problems to ensure sustainable business outcomes; from distilling 'big data' to reveal valuable insights, to improving operational performance, optimising risk, restructuring an operation or seizing a new business opportunity.
- Join a team of highly experienced sector specialists who help our clients with increasingly complex challenges, to transform the performance of their core operations and supply chains.
- We're looking for Supply Chain generalists, so you'll likely have extensive experience in a number of different areas including planning and logistics gained across a number of sectors, however experience retail and consumer goods is a plus.
- Our team consists of leaders with experience spanning decades in leading consulting firms across the globe so you'll get exposure to first rate mentoring and development.
Day to day you will:
- Provide clients with the full suite of capabilities required to provision services and drive high value, sustainable transformation in their business service models
- Assist in the planning of the overall work requirements of an engagement e.g. prepare budgets to achieve a target recovery rate and manage projects against budget.
- Play an active role in producing high quality analysis that combines KPMG expertise and market insight with quantitative and qualitative analytics
- Identify and proactively respond to new business opportunities to provide added value to clients
- Apply an awareness and understanding of the general business and economic environments in undertaking engagements
- Coach and mentor junior team members
What you'll bring to our team:
- 5+ years experience of Supply Chain experience, ideally gained in a consulting environment
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- A demonstrable track record of building lasting client relationships, winning new business and developing existing business
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate findings to key stakeholders, write reports and develop customer-centric strategies
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Previous experience coaching and managing junior team members
- A positive and flexible attitude and an enthusiasm to embrace new challenges and growth opportunities to gain experience
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in AucklandCyber Security Jobs in Auckland RegionCyber Security Jobs in New ZealandCyber Security Jobs in Oceania