KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. We help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow through our depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose. Our purpose is to fuel New Zealand’s prosperity and we’re looking for talented people who want to inspire confidence and empower change for our clients, our people and our communities.KPMG's Consulting teams partner with leading domestic and international organisations to deliver tangible benefits that fuel New Zealand’s prosperity. We draw on KPMG’s broad industry experience across large and small scale transformation, analytics and optimisation, process excellence, and operating model design.
- It's an exciting and interesting time to be joining our People and Change practice at KPMG. With the ongoing challenges our clients are facing arising from the global pandemic, your role will be pivotal to helping deliver innovative client solutions
- You'll work across a range of engagements relating to organisation design, operating model and transformation, workforce transition including pre and post deal people due diligence and strategic workforce planning.
- Collaborating with different teams and sectors, you'll be exposed to a variety of engagements and senior leaders across well known organisations in New Zealand.
Day to day you will:
- Provide clients with people due diligence advice as part of a broader deal team for Mergers and Acquisition programmes of work on the integration or separation team
- Partner with stakeholders to align their organisation design principles with their desired outcomes
- Assess and develop the effectiveness of clients' future operating models
- Identify and proactively respond to new business opportunities to provide added value to clients
- Apply an awareness and understanding of the general business and economic environments in undertaking engagements
- Coach and mentor junior team members
What you'll bring to our team:
Life at KPMG
- Experience in a Consulting/Professional Services environment is preferred
- Flexibility and a curious mindset, be open to new things and able to suggest innovative ideas
- Excellent problem solving and project management abilities
- Proven ability to work through ambiguity and changing priorities and demands
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong relationship building skills with clients and with members of the project team
- An ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, client-facing team
We offer rewarding careers to talented individuals and a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstance. As a KPMG employee, we will offer you:— An array of health and wellness benefits such as free flu jabs, subsidised sporting events, access to EAP, additional leave to support you if you are diagnosed with COVID-19, access to e-bikes and other facilities. You will also have access to our Wellbeing@KPMG portal which has an extensive array of health and wellness advice. — Hybrid Working – a mix of working in the office and at home to enhance your work/life balance as well as access to technology to get your 'home hub' set up.— Work from Overseas policy – extend time connecting with friends and family outside New Zealand— Flexible leave options, including the ability to purchase additional annual leave.— Access to ‘Whanau@KPMG’ – 18 weeks’ paid flexible leave for all new parents - primary and secondary carers— Unlimited access to digital accreditations through our partnership with Microsoft, LinkedIn Learning, with bespoke learning pathways for all employees.— Corporate discounts on a range of lifestyle goods and services.— Opportunity to join any of our Inclusion, Diversity and Equity networks as a participant and ally.— Opportunity to join our Social club and enjoy activities such as cooking classes, painting, quiz nights and more.— Time off for volunteering. — Eligibility to our annual discretionary bonus scheme. — Opportunities for local and international secondments. We believe that diversity of background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, clients and communities. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability. Further info can be found on our website We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.