Intern, Software Quality Assurance, Data Analyst, Summer 2024
Newark, CA••October 2, 2023
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.We are currently seeking an intern, SQA Data AnalystIntern. This position requires an experienced professional with a basic understanding of data analysis and a passion for working on EV’s. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Work alongside our Software Quality Assurance team
- Define Software Quality Assurance related metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Develop data backend, pulling data from various sources such as Jira, JAMA and Excel
- Create and maintain data visualization with Tableau
- Field(s) of study: Computer Science, Data Analysis, or related fields
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's, of PhD Degree program at an accredited university
- Proof of enrollment in current or into next program (MS, PhD)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with software quality assurance
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience processing and analyzing data with Jira, JAMA or Excel
- Timing: May- August, or June-September pending class schedules.
- Duration of Internship: Our internship program is 12 weeks; the end date is flexible based on individual needs.
- Work Location & Environment: This position will be in Newark, CA, and is fully in person. The working environment will be a mix of lab & office work.
- Compensation: Student compensation is based on location and current degree level, non-negotiable.
- Visa Sponsorship: Lucid may but is not obligated to sponsor foreign national employees requiring company sponsorship for U.S employment authorization.
- Relocation: One round trip flight to the assigned work location from/to permanent residence.
- Housing/Transportation: You must provide your own living arrangements and transportation in the local area.
- Background Check: All offers of employment are contingent on clearing a background check.
- Drug Screening: All offers of employment are contingent on passing a drug screen.
- Medical benefits: Dental and vision on day 1 for all interns working 32+ hours a week; medical for interns in California working 32+ hours a week.