About Fazz Fazz is an ecosystem of financial services that comprise Fazz (Business account for Southeast Asia), StraitsX (Payments infrastructure for digital assets), and Modal Rakyat (Mutual cooperation funding for MSMEs) founded in 2016, as a result of a merger between PayFazz and Xfers, two Y Combinator alumni based in Southeast Asia.Fazz provides business accounts that offer seamless payment, savings and credit functionalities, giving businesses equal opportunity to build, run, and grow. We cater to the warung and MSME in Indonesia under the brand Fazz Agen, and fast-growing startups and SMEs in Singapore and Indonesia under the brand Fazz Business.Fazz’s mission is to make the future of finances accessible for every single business in Southeast Asia, where many MSMEs and the population are still underserved. Head to our website to get to know us better: https://fazz.com/
- Implement Detection Systems in the infrastructure to detect and prevent any incoming attacks
- Setup operational procedures to manage any attacks or vulnerabilities
- Design secure infrastructure and drive its implementation to protect our networks and systems.
- Provide security expertise and guidance to a diverse set of engineering and business teams.
- Conduct security reviews of our production infrastructure.
- Drive enterprise-focused security improvements to our products and services.
- Build security tools and processes for critical infrastructure protection, monitoring, and remediation.
- At least two years in an Information Security role, preferably in blue teaming or vulnerability management
- Experience in analyzing infrastructure and identifying security problems, threat modelling, services security and design and security reviews as well as assessing security features.
- Experience building and maintaining cloud infrastructure.
- Experience designing and assessing security features.
- Experience evaluating vulnerabilities and responding to incidents.
- Technical knowledge of virtual machines, containerization, microservice architecture, cloud IAM design, or network security.
Nice to Haves
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately, we may not be able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application, we’ll be in touch!Fazz is an equal-opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Fazz will be considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. By submitting your application, you agree that Fazz may collect your personal data for recruiting, regional organization planning, and related purposes.
- Knowledge in DevSecOps
- BS/MS Degree in any relevant major. (computer science or equivalent degree) OR a proven track record in DevSecOps such as: SOC/SIEM operation experience, Network security relevant experience (firewall, IDS, IPS), Analysis of cybersecurity intelligence from logs and Building internal cybersecurity tools/utilities to help the organization defend against threats
- Managing on-premise physical servers is a plus to have
- You will need to constantly upgrade your skills and update your knowledge along with the latest developments in the world of DevSecOps.
- Experience with cloud service providers and their offerings, preferably AWS and GCP and their various technologies and APIs