Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are a company born in the cloud and utilize 100% cloud technologies to support our customers, and we are looking for an individual who can help mature our GRC program in this fast-growing environment. We are seeking a Analyst to join our InfoSec GRC team. This individual will help execute the GRC vision and support the governance and compliance function.
This role will support IT and InfoSec by performing various governance, risk, and compliance activities as part of the OneTrust InfoSec GRC team. In addition, this role will collaborate GRC team members to update policies, standards, procedure documents, assist with security questionnaires.
This position is based in office in Atlanta, GA reporting to the Director, Information Security GRC.
- Execute compliance and continuous assurance processes, including following up on remediation status and provide compliance metrics
- Collaborate with IT, InfoSec, and within the GRC team and assist with maturing our compliance process and program
- Assist with the company’s risk and control self-assessment, audit management, security risk assessment, and third-party assessment processes
- Work closely with team lead to execute risk assessments of third-party vendors
- Value Driven: You are detail oriented with an eye for quality
- Self-Starter: You are proactive and motivate to learn
- An Innovator: Possess the ability to seek alternatives and recommend best solutions
- A Relationship Builder: Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically and horizontally
Your Experience Includes
- General understanding of applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, GDPR, CCPA, PCI-DSS, SOC 2, ISO, and FedRAMP
- Experience reviewing controls, including control testing and developing remediation plan and/or strategy
- Experience reviewing SOC 2 reports or other independent audit reports
- General understanding of technology domains including governance, risk management, security, privacy, and information technology, vendor risk management, and business continuity
- Consulting and/or international experience
- Certifications: Security+, CISM, CCSP, CISA, Azure
Videos to Learn More
- What is OneTrust? (Video)
- Working at OneTrust (Video)
- Your Ultimate Guide to Careers at OneTrust (Blog)
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.