IAM AWS Technical Lead (Contractor Role)
Poland - Remote•PolandEurope•March 20, 2023
Rackspace Technology is a leading provider of expertise and managed services across all the major public and private cloud technologies. We’ve evolved Fanatical Support to encompass the entire customer journey — providing Fanatical Experience™ from first consultation to daily operations. Our passionate experts combine the power of proactive, always-on service and expertise with best-in-class tools and automation to deliver technology when and how our customers need it.
- Technical consultancy on the AWS/Alibaba environments specifically in relation to Identity and Access management practices and controls.
- Working collaboratively with various engineering teams across the organisation to effectively define strategic IAM architecture
- Build, support and provide ongoing maintenance for custom feeds into an internal compliance database.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS security services and features such as IAM, VPC, EC2, S3, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, KMS, GuardDuty, etc.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining security policies, standards, and guidelines in AWS environment
- Knowledge of security best practices, including network security, encryption, identity and access management, and incident response
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and network security design patterns
- Experience with security compliance frameworks like PCI DSS, ISO 27001, NIST, SOC 2, etc.
- Strong scripting skills in at least one of the scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with security tools such as intrusion detection/prevention systems, firewalls, and log analysis tools
- Understanding of cloud-based deployment models, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Start: asap
- Duration: to 30 Nov 23
- Location: PL - remote
- Language: English