Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing a number of mobile apps focused on health&wellbeing space. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health with more than 42 mln MAU), Prisma (app of the year 2016, 150+ mln downloads), Simple (12m+ downloads). Currently, Palta portfolio consists of 9 mobile apps, all focused on global digital health & wellbeing market. Rapid portfolio growth is fueled by the recently raised $100 million in series B round led by VNV Global.
Palta apps are used by over 100 million health aware people globally!
We're looking for the Head of Information Security to build and maintain information security of Palta and portfolio companies, ensure awareness of the employees of threats and risks, timely reaction to incidents, etc.
- Be in charge of information security at Palta and Palta Brain, our growth platform
- Deeply understand Palta and our portfolio companies business, proactively identify and address information security risks and problems
- Pursue the implementation of secure software development practices
- Run Palta’s Bug Bounty program and collaborate with industry experts, partners, vendors, etc.
- Build information security awareness system, maintain corresponding procesures and policies
- Proven experience as Director of Information Security, CISO or similar position
- Experience in penetration testing, security assessment of mobile apps, websites, backend services, etc.; OSCP, ECPPT, EMAPT, EJPT is a plus
- Architecture review, work closely with the development teams in order to implement 'security by design’ approach, secure software development, etc.
- Experience in implementing corporate security in a complex distributed environment with many offices, business units, etc.
- Strong technical background, analytical mindset, and problem-solving orientation; deep understanding of data platforms, payment and monetisation services is a plus
What drives success for this role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, ability to build processes and influence cross-functionally
- Being resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy
- Being self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative, and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement
- Being ambitious, results-driven with a bias to action, with passion to make an impact and exceed your goals
- Being adaptable and flexible, comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment