Burlington, MA•BurlingtonMassachusettsUnited StatesNorth America•March 22, 2023
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a FP&A Manager who is ready to join us in protecting the digital world!
As the FP&A Manager of Sales and Marketing you will report to the VP of FP&A and be responsible for increasing efficiency and profitability within the Sales and Marketing organizations and ensuring the business goals are in line with Acronis’ short and long-term financial plans. The FP&A Manager will provide high quality analytics and oversight to Acronis' Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Marketing Officer for both strategic and operational matters, becoming a trusted business advisor to the executive team. This includes, but is not limited to, budget and forecast control, capacity planning, contribution margin analytics and operational excellence initiative support.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Establish succinct, well-defined, traceable business metrics and reporting that are used to measure/manage the business and drive performance (ROI analysis, budget gap analysis, performance analysis etc.)
- Drive planning for top line, budget, capacity models, and other KPIs
- Provide business reports, self-serve research capabilities and dashboards across the company
- Communicate effectively across departments covering business intelligence and analytics topics to prepare and provide presentations to the executive team
- Manage internal company costs calculation, products profitability analysis, and retention analytics
- Day-to-day interaction with business stakeholders, analysts, developers and DBA’s to define proper requirements and propose solutions that fit business needs
- Identify cross-functional issues and facilitate execution by orchestrating contributions from different functional organizations
- Maintain and support the Adaptive Planning model
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in finance, economics or mathematics
- 7+ year of experience in sales analysis, financial analysis and planning, and/or marketing analytics
- Experience planning sales and/or marketing through various geographies with multiple go to market strategies, helping drive focus and clarity on hunting vs. farming costs, payback period, lifetime value, etc
- Previous experience within the Software as a Service (SAAS) industry
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL (queries) and Power Point
- Knowledge and experience of the Adaptive Planning model is a plus
- Experience working with complex and varied data sources and sets
- Agile thinking with the ability to thrive in dynamic, global teams and a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated by facilitation, collaboration and conflict resolution
- Strong internal customer focus with desire to learn all aspects of the business
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.