Financial Advisory, Senior Consultant (Forensic Technology & eDiscovery)
Senior Consultant, Forensic Technology & eDiscovery – Cayman Islands
We are hiring for a Senior Consultant in our growing Forensic Technology & eDiscovery team! This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career with room for growth, or an experienced individual who would enjoy the opportunity to be instrumental in our growth and development strategy.
Our team advise and support clients throughout the forensic technology and eDiscovery workflow in relation to litigation, arbitration, internal and external investigations, and regulatory responses. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional client services, in line with industry standards, and specific individual needs of our clients.
The specific role will be dependent upon the experience of the candidate. The overall role will be to support the delivery of client engagements for our Forensic Technology & eDiscovery service line, covering all areas of the EDRM lifecycle. You will be part of a growing, experienced team with room for professional growth.
- Advising clients on best practices for data management and data preservation for a variety of electronically stored information (“ESI) and paper information sources.
- Data collection, handling, and analysis.
- Performing hands on elements of eDiscovery matters from start to finish in Relativity, data processing, early case assessment, review & analysis, and production.
- Devising, reviewing and updating standard operating procedures on an ongoing basis, and providing training to members of the team as needed.
- Assisting in ongoing management of dedicated forensic technology and eDiscovery infrastructure environments.
- Proactively planning workload and tasks for multiple active client matters, often with court-imposed deadlines.
- Displaying risk awareness and focusing on quality client deliverables.
- Assisting in business development and other marketing initiatives.
- Assisting in preparing research documents, proposals and other business development and client delivery documents.
- National and international travel may be required on an infrequent basis.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in the forensic technology/eDiscovery, information security, risk and/or compliance or legal sector.
- Proficiency or experience using Relativity, or another eDiscovery tool.
- Client facing experience, ideally in a consulting role, is essential.
- An understanding of the litigation support industry is preferred.
- Digital forensic collection experience would be beneficial.
- Data analytics and/or SQL experience is beneficial.
- Strong oral and written communications skills are required, as this role will involve direct communication with clients. There may be a requirement to work from client sites.
- Experience with advising clients under pressure, ability to respond rapidly and accurately, good judgement for escalating issues
- Motivated, with strong task management skills, alongside ability to solve problems and work to deadlines.
- Appetite to build and expand own skills and knowledge
- Degree or formal certification in forensic IT, digital forensics, IT, information security, computer science, law, or related area.
- Completion of one or more eDiscovery or Relativity certification is preferred.
Teneo is a global advisory firm that works exclusively with the CEOs and leaders of the world’s largest and most complex companies providing strategic counsel across their full panoply of key objectives and issues. Our teams integrate the disciplines of strategic communications, investment banking, management consulting, corporate governance, risk, and government affairs to solve for the most complex business and reputational challenges.
This is your opportunity to join Teneo’s growing Financial Advisory team in the Cayman Islands working alongside some of the most experienced practitioners in the field.