Job location: Barueri, Brazil Infrastructure Operations is seeking a professional eager to learn how to manage and maintain security operations at one of our Brazil data centers. Selected individual will be responsible for managing physical security operations, developing post orders, defining security procedures, supporting site incidents, working with security equipment and participating in construction projects. Duties include ensuring consistent deployment of all required security policies and procedures and participate in re-occurring site audits and reviews. Must have and demonstrate strong leadership skills, desire to learn new skills and strong written and verbal communication. This is an entry level position for our security team.
- University degree (in course or finished)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to travel locally and internationally
-Must have it own automobile
- Able to analyze situations, make quick decisions and formulate action plans.
- Able to investigate site incidents and provide detailed reports
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft office tools such as outlook, word excel and power point
- Must be capable of creating and managing key performance metrics
- Able to work following direction
- Will be required to participate in on-call rotation
- Must be fluent in Portuguese and English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Post-grade degree preferred
- Experience with Risk Management methods
- Experience working with security
- Conflict resolution training
- Spanish (reading, writing and speaking)