The Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Sr. Cybersecurity Risk Analyst is responsible for performing assessments of the Bank’s information security controls through inspections of policies and evidence of security and cyber-resiliency controls to validate operational effectiveness and identify gaps. Responsible for coordinating, developing, and managing controlling workflow activities and deadlines; maintaining, organizing, and gathering information. Collaborates with colleagues, management, and business partners to identify risks within the Bank to enhance the security controls and protect the Bank’s sensitive data.
- Maintain methodology and facilitate execution of inherent and residual IT application risk assessments and other technology risk assessments.
- Oversee/challenge risk control self-assessments (RCSAs) for risks related to the achievement of cybersecurity objectives.
- Maintain the technology- and information-related risk management framework/taxonomy, including identification and reporting of IT risks and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and ensure integration with Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework.
- Ensures work effort dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues are defined, documented and communicated to the appropriate lead and/ stakeholder.
- Leads risk assessments to identify risks to security and cyber resiliency controls. Documents overall effectiveness of operational controls within the Bank.
- Track and report Cybersecurity maturity against NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) and FFIEC CAT.
- Directs, counsels, and instructs Jr Analysts assigned to assist on GRC projects and review their work for technical proficiency, reasonableness and adequacy of documentation
- Reviews internal and external security and technical processes (audit, vulnerability and penetration test results, cyber resiliency plans, etc.) to validate the effectiveness of operational controls.
- Bachelor's Degree Business
- Computer Science
- Information Assurance
- Management Information Systems or related field
- 7 years in Risk Management
- Business Analytics
- Information Security
- IT Audit, or related field.
- Prior IT audit experience in public accounting or internal audit preferred
- CISA, CISM, CRISC or CISSP certification(s) required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing, business requirement proposals, technical policies, and methodology documentation.
- Sound interpersonal, negotiation, and influencing skills; ability to facilitate discussions around complex issues and bring them to resolution
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with thoroughness and attention to detail is highly desired.
- Good understanding of industry practices and metric reporting fundamentals.
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing security environment, prioritize deliverables and manage workflow.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make effective recommendations to management
- Ability to optimize and condense information and transform data into easily understandable concepts.
- Solid understanding of financial industry, risk management, and/or corporate security.
- Basic technical skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project
- Knowledgeable in various cybersecurity areas such as: Identity and Access Management, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Information Risk and Governance, Security Architecture, Monitoring, Incident Response, Security Strategy, and Cyber - Resiliency.
- Strong knowledge of security controls for the handling of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data, regulations and security compliance requirements affecting financial institutions (FFIEC/GLBA)
- Strong knowledge of NIST CSF highly desired.