CyberArk - Senior Engineer | On-site, Bangalore, India
At Optiv, we're on a missing to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us! Our engineers are skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. An engineer must be driven and proactive with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues.
How you’ll make an impact
- Provide CyberArk -related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Act as lead or supporting deployment engineer on CyberArk deployment projects.
- Perform the following CyberArk deployment related activities on projects (including but not limited to):
- Ensure requirements gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented follow out of the box configuration vs. customization as much as possible.
- Participate in capacity planning and HW specification recommendation efforts.
- Participate in all CyberArk deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, and third party system integration.
- Participate in and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Design, implement, and educate on CyberArk processes, and least privilege.
- Provide knowledge transfer and post production support activities as necessary.
- Perform work successfully with supervisory oversight.
- Candidate must be an independent self-starter able to perform all deployment activities with oversight and as a member of a project team.
- Remain current on all CyberArk and PAM market related trends, tools, and methodologies.
- Obtain and evolve technical expertise, certifications and industry credentials through formal and informal training and other educational initiatives.
- Obtain and maintain CyberArk certifications.
- Provide feedback on internal processes required to help train and mentor other CyberArk deployment engineers in the PAM COE.
- Help continue to build and improve the CyberArk COE Knowledge Base.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This position is full time averaging 40 hours per week.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of CyberArk experience
- Perform confidently and authoritatively on all CyberArk -related technologies from a deployment perspective.