FWG Solutions is a rapidly growing systems integrator and premier small business provider of technology services to government and commercial clients. We are a trusted provider of cybersecurity, logistics, advanced engineering and operational support services to the United States Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community and Federal Civilian agencies. We are a quality driven organization that leverages its ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013 and CMMI quality standards, certifications and service delivery expertise to support all of our clients.FWG has an exciting position for a Cyber Security ISSM supporting our federal agency client. The individual in this role will be responsible for taking a lead role to ensure that Information Systems are secure and data maintained in these systems is protected from unauthorized access. The position is located in Montgomery, AL and requires an active US Government Secret clearance.Responsibilities include developing and implementing advanced cyber-defense solutions; safeguarding infrastructure from infiltrations; ensuring systems are built to specifications and deployed successfully. Additional duties include designing and maintaining highly complex and secure communications network environments, performing detailed network security analysis and threat intelligence. This position will be responsible for reviewing security events that could be a detriment to the organization's overall security stance; developing and coordinating Authority to Connect/Authority to Operate approval packages; and providing technical input for the implementation of NSA, DoD, and Air Force security instructions, manuals, and policies.
Skills and experience required
- Demonstrated experience of the Certification & Accreditation (C&A) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes. DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) implementation. eMass input, updates, and reviews. Ensure all USAF/A6 milestones are prepared, accurate and delivered. Perform the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) duties as outlined in DoDI 8510.01
Certifications and Clearance Requirements
- Secret Clearance
- At a minimum, the successful candidate will meet the requirements for and maintain an IAT or IAM Level III Cybersecurity certification by possessing at least one of the following certifications as directed by DoD 8140 and outlined in DoD 8570.01 -M, Appendix3, Table 2,2 AFMAN 17-1303:
- CASP+ CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or other related technical discipline 8 years of directly related experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or 15 years of directly related experience, 8 of which must be in the DoD
Other desirable skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, work within matrixed teams, problem-solve and troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Working knowledge of the Agile Development methodologies; Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Experience using any, or all, of the following tools: CheckMarx, SonarQube, Jira, Confluence
This opportunity offers career development and growth, competitive compensation, and a robust benefits package with 4 Weeks PTO w/ rollover, 11 paid holidays, company paid events and training, and 401(k) retirement plan with company match. FWG holds multiple government contracting vehicles as a Prime Contractor to include: 8(a) Set-Aside; STARS III; GSA IT-70; Army ITES-3S; and CIO-SP3. FWG Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, pregnancy, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law. FWG welcomes all individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply for our jobs.