About ARSIEM CorporationAt ARSIEM Corporation we are committed to fostering a proven and trusted partnership with our government clients. We provide support to multiple agencies across the United States Government. ARSIEM has an experienced workforce of qualified professionals committed to providing the best possible support.As demand increases, ARSIEM continues to provide reliable and cutting-edge technical solutions at the best value to our clients. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the ability to have an impact on every client you work with. ARSIEM is looking for a Cyber Security and Defense Planning and Readiness Support Analyst. This position will support one of our Government clients in Hampton, VA.
- Monitor Total Force Integration (TFI) efforts of Cyber Protection Teams (CPT) to include organization structures, training of TFI partners, and highlighting trends of TFI associations.
- Readiness monitor for cyber security and defense teams.
- Review DRSS/ART/SORT to identify unit-level trends and systematic challenges.
- Develop strategic reports to address negative trends within the units.
- Facilitate UTC mobilization for CPT rotations.
- Review and validate DOC statements for cyber defense units.
- Review and validate MPA requests as required for cyber security and defense organizations.
- Support ACC/A3/2/6KR with the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process for all O&M (3400), Other Procurement (3080), RDTE (3600), and Military Personnel (3500) funds supporting Cyber Security & Defense and associated weapon systems. Will track MAJCOM, NAF, Wing, Group, and Unit funding inputs to ensure the validity of the request and allow for vetting of funding priorities.
- Ensure funding requirements have been properly captured to ensure traceability to mission requirements. Validate funding requests have considered the full scope of DOTMLPF to ensure execution of requirements.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day Branch operations.
- Manage Branch calendar, tasking system, knowledge management sites, and schedules.
- Ensure Branch personnel are properly assigned tasks and projects and completed on time.
- Knowledge of USG principles, methodologies, and approaches to Resource Management, Budgeting, and Acquisitions that support cyberspace requirements.
- Knowledge of Guard and Reserve force posturing and mobilization
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in USG readiness reporting and policy.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires an active Secret clearance. You must be a US Citizen for consideration. Candidate Referral: Do you know someone who would be GREAT at this role? If you do, ARSIEM has a way for you to earn a bonus through our referral program for persons presenting NEW (not in our resume database) candidates who are successfully placed on one of our projects. The bonus for this position is $3,500, and the referrer is eligible to receive the sum for any applicant we place within 12 months of referral. The bonus is paid after the referred employee reaches 6 months of employment.ARSIEM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.