Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian's Customer Support Services (CSS) Talent Enablement team is looking for a Talent Development Lead, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Talent Development, to manage the performance and talent management processes, and drive process innovation in this area. Working collaboratively with partners from our People Team, Data Team, and CSS Leadership Team, you will deliver more efficient and engaging talent management strategies and processes for our people leaders and support engineers.
What you'll do:
- Partner with CSS Leadership, People Leaders, HR Business Partners, and Talent Enablement team members to design, build, and deliver strategies and tools related to developing and evaluating our support engineers.
- Lead our quarterly performance management and promotion processes, including calibrations for support engineers globally.
- Optimize and evolve our quarterly performance management and promotion processes, developing an integrated approach to talent programs.
- Identify latest trends and share best practice knowledge related to areas of performance management, succession & readiness planning, and retention.
- Train and coach new and experienced managers, to foster their ability to assess, coach, and develop their team members.
- Contribute to a culture where learning, coaching, and delivering consistent feedback lead to positive impact and results. Architect and drive an ongoing "talent dialogue" with leaders
- Ensure consistent execution of and compliance with process requirements.
Our perks & benefits
- You have a passion for delivering innovative talent strategies, tools, and processes that move the business forward and allow employees to grow.
- You have 8+ years experience leading performance management and development programs
- You have exceptional project and process management skills, allowing you to develop and improve talent processes that deliver measurable outcomes and value
- You enjoy working with leaders and subject matter experts to deliver impactful outcomes to our organization; you bring order, focus,and flexibility while leaving room for new ideas.
- You have experience using business analysis and analytical skills to substantiate recommendations through data and inform important decisions
- You seek to build relationships with others across the entire enterprise, demonstrating a desire to "win together"
- You have a customer mindset with the ability to set a strategic vision and drive large-scale programs to delivery on that vision.
- You have experience working in a dynamic and complex global organization
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.About Atlassian
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub