Nuvei are looking for a highly capable, security-oriented and experienced Corporate IT Security Specialist. The candidate will need to posses’ excellent IT and Security skills.
- Identify new security threats by conducting continual monitoring, vulnerability assessments and log analysis of our infrastructure (endpoint, network, log analysis)
- Work daily to improve security, reduce vulnerabilities, patch systems, find anomalies, etc.
- Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of information security incidents
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain various security technologies, controls and tools in the company
- Work closely with Security team - become a co-focal point for security policies, methodologies, controls, and technologies
- Perform Proof-of-Concept trials for new products and technologies to improve our security posture and enable business initiatives
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and interfaces with the Corporate IT to address security related issues
- At least 3 years of proven experience as an IT System administrator / Cybersecurity role.
- Experience with End Point Security tools (EDR), deploying, installing and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in Proxy Servers and Secure Web Gateways.
- Knowledge of security standards such a CIS and NIST.
- Strong understanding of Linux & Microsoft OS ecosystem.
- Advanced hands-on experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting security systems (physical security and end point security).
- At least 6 years of experience in the field of Information Technology (SOC, IR, IT, Cyber).
- Strong scripting skills.
- Advanced Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a multi-tasking environment.
- High-level English – Verbal & Writing.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company.
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills.
- Career advancement possibilities.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include Additional Health insurance incl Dentist, Sport card, Food vouchers, Employee discounts card, Seminars and conferences tickets, Playroom, and many others additional perks.
Please send your resume in English