Content Marketing Creator
Miami, Florida•April 1, 2023
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a skilled, creative Content Marketing Creator who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world. We’re looking for someone who can bring a creative “spark” to the team in advocating for our products and solutions while solving our customer’s problems and challenges.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Content Marketing Creator on our Product & Solutions Marketing team, you will be a strong contributor to our content marketing efforts promoting our products and solutions. You'll work across a team of product, solutions, and content marketers, and be responsible for creating content targeting our service provider, corporate, and home office segments, as well as supporting our marketing campaigns. You’ll craft unique content about the emerging field of cyber protection and collaborating with a global team of recognized cybersecurity experts to demonstrate our thought leadership, market vision, and security expertise.
- Be responsible for content creation and delivery across all content formats including but not limited to: collateral, articles, press releases, presentations, videos, e-books, sales tools, blogs, websites, microsites, education and campaign materials.
- Create content while adhering to good SEO and digital marketing practices.
- Work with agencies to collaborate on content creation, ensuring consistency among internal content and third-party created content.
- Be able to measure content marketing performance, and have an attitude and focus on continuous improvement, so that we can get the best business performance from our content marketing efforts.
- Participate in content planning for marketing campaigns focused on lead generation and thought leadership.
- Ability to stretch beyond content creation, to serve as a solutions marketer and program execution resource.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Experience. Relevant experience with a minimum of 5 years content creation experience in well-established companies, preferably in cybersecurity or a related space.
- Education. Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism, or similar field preferred.
- Communication skills. Excellent creative communication skills in US native English.
- Creativity. Ability to turn technical product stories into engaging messaging/narratives/stories. Demonstrated creativity with respect to solutions messaging and storytelling via creative, interesting, engaging content.
- Ability to manage in the global, high tech market reality. You can balance competing priorities and deadlines with discipline, taking phased approaches, attention to detail, and experience operating in fast-paced environments.
- Domain knowledge. Experience working for a growing, global technology company preferably in cybersecurity or adjacent markets, in B2B/B2B2C SaaS-based solutions, and working within complex channel environments including service providers.
- Interpersonal acumen. Self-motivated, driven and able to work with minimal supervision by bringing passion and a sense of ownership not just of teams and tasks – but of outcomes.
- Flexibility. We’re a rapidly growing and expanding company. You’ll need to have some amount of startup DNA to think on your feet, see changes as possible opportunities, and be open to occasional international travel – though expected at less than 10%.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.