Control risks is hiring a Triage Specialist to directly support our clients Compliance & Ethics group as they run investigations into potential risks related to corruption, fraud, and money laundering.
This position will work with the compliance team to review information coming from their hotline, email reporting, and fax lines to review the details of the case to send to the appropriate stakeholder. This position will require someone with strong attention to detail and the ability to interpret large amounts of data.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Intake and triage information from several sources as it relates to compliance and security for our client.
- Facilitate the cross-functional use of the compliance technology platform, including user access and education, continuous improvements and working with the vendor.
- Assist with compliance investigations, the conflicts of interest process and other Trust & Compliance programs.
- Bachelor’s degree, paralegal certification or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong technology and analytics skills, including comfort using various systems and tools.
- Project management skills, including the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, manage third parties, work cross-functionally, handle multiple tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines and develop process efficiencies.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently, efficiently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly analyze situations in a dynamic environment.
The base salary range for this position in New York City $70,000-$80,000 per year. Exact compensation offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided per the NYC Wage Transparency Law.
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarized in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary bonus scheme that incentivizes, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasize the value of in-person time together - in the office and with our clients - while continuing to support flexible and remote working.