Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you passionate about working with smart teams and customers to deliver an outstanding support experience? Then this role will be a good match for you! This is a key role on our Enterprise Support leadership team which is focused on providing exceptional support to our Enterprise Cloud customers. In this role, you will lead a team of experienced support engineers supporting multiple Atlassian Cloud products.
More about you..
- Are you a leader who is passionate about servicing customers and love people that prioritise accountability and quality? Are you not satisfied with mediocre?
- You will be essential in guaranteeing customer satisfaction, product quality, and ongoing customer success with Atlassian products. Working with your team to ensure service levels, support quality, and customer satisfaction targets while being a key driver for product improvement, application performance and corporate change.
- You will also participate in customer-facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details. Assisting your team in negotiating customer priorities and setting expectations.
- You will coordinate root-cause analysis and fixes for complex issues and customers while being key to providing a consistent quality experience, bringing new and improved support methodologies to Atlassian. Creating a wide and loyal customer base to the Atlassian products and brand.
- You are able to demonstrate where you have focused on team coaching, skills uplifting, SOP improvements, delivery quality, transparency, analytics and developing robust teams.
- Create, organise, and communicate strategies 3-6 months ahead. Partner with global peers in aligning the strategies and work within the broader ecosystem of Team Leads and Managers to improve the overall department and corporate operational efficiencies.
- Have a strong business sense, define global and scalable frameworks & methodologies that are comprehensive from concept through adoption, scale, and maintenance.
On your first day, you’ll have:
- Experience in the software industry with significant related working experience in a Customer Support Center function in a managerial capacity.
- You’re an experienced people leader, involved in building networks and developing talent. Able to recruit and build successful teams.
- Responsibility and accountability for managing escalations with experience communicating and engaging at various organisational, customer management, and executive levels.
- Extensive expertise in developing metrics to measure the effectiveness of technical support within the organisation.
- Experience in both small and large companies is highly desirable.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness within organisations.
- Experience in working 24x7 support operations and with teams across multiple locations will be an added advantage.
It’s great, but not required if you have:
More about our team:
- Experience leading service operations teams in fast-paced companies.
- Experience with enterprise-level software solutions, SaaS environment or Atlassian specific products like JIRA, Confluence, or Bitbucket.
The team is filled with technical individuals that are excited to be building a new service offering and experience for our customers.We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with the customers, problem-solving, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian. We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Atlassian.We believe we can add significant value to the business by listening to the customer's experience, translating these into actions, and championing their short-term issues and long-term needs throughout the organisation. Our team is open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused and is all about providing legendary service to our customers.Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.About Atlassian
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub