Cloud Security Engineer
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.Anduril's Information Security team is looking for a security engineer to focus on building world class defensive controls to protect the infrastructure around our advanced defense technology products. This is a role with wide berth that will have the latitude to design and implement cutting edge security architecture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Architects and implements defensive security controls for cloud, production, and corporate environments
- Instruments and deploys identity management, device trust, and operating system hardening controls
- Monitors for and remediates security weaknesses and baseline regressions across cloud infrastructure
- Coordinates with infrastructure, application, and product teams to secure environments holding critical data.
- Experience with modern adversary tradecraft and mitigating controls
- Experience developing and implementing defensive controls around Windows, MacOS, Linux and SaaS applications
- Experience architecting identity management or device trust mechanisms
- Experience with AWS or Azure security ecosystem and tooling
- Programming ability in one or more general purpose languages (Python, Go, C++, etc)
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
- Familiarity with Zero Trust / BeyondCorp principles
- Experience conducting security architecture or design reviews around custom business applications
- Experience with hardening and monitoring Kubernetes clusters
- Have participated in or supported incident response events