Azure Cloud Engineer II - (Remote - MX)
Mexico - Remote•Mexico CityCiudad de MéxicoMexicoNorth America•April 1, 2023
You will be part of a team designing, automating, and deploying services on behalf of our customers to build Azure environments. We have deep experience applying DevOps techniques in virtually every industry. Every week is different and the problems you will be challenged to solve are constantly evolving. We know and understand DevOps. We help build and create automation that enables our customers to save time and other resources. If you like a challenge, you’ll love it here, because we’re solving complex business problems every day, building and promoting great technology solutions that impact our customers’ success. The best part is, we’re committed to you and your growth, both professionally and personally.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with customer engineering teams on a wide variety of Azure projects (migration, containerization, transformation)
- Writing infrastructure as code (Terraform) - must be proficient
- Azure environment troubleshooting and setup - (AWS background welcome to apply if interested in learning Azure).
- Meeting customer SLAs and managing communication in case of issues
- Configuring and maintaining backup, monitoring, and alerting systems for multiple clients
- Interacting with teams and customers in different time zones for ensuring 24×7 support
- Linux/Windows administration, automated deployments, scripting (Bash/PowerShell/Python)
- Participating in work sessions with clients
- Completing technical documentation
- Delivering quality work in agile delivery model in a team environment
Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluent, Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
- Intermediate/Mid level experience with Azure (AWS background welcome to apply if interested in learning Azure).
- Knowledgeable in networking and security
- Experience managing common Azure services (Virtual Machine, Database, Storage, Virtual Network, Azure Resource Manager, etc.)
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledgeable of configuration management frameworks such as PowerShell DSC, Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- You are comfortable interacting with customers and have the ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in basic administration of (MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres, Azure Cosmos, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Azure Certification required
- Experience working in regulated environments (HIPAA, PCI, ITAR, etc)
- Role can work remotely in the states of Ciudad de Mexico, Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, Aguascalientes, Queretaro, Estado de Mexico and Puebla
- This opportunity is a permanent remote job, but you need to be based in Mexico at one of the above locations.
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in Mexico CityCyber Security Jobs in Ciudad de MéxicoCyber Security Jobs in MexicoCyber Security Jobs in North America