Two Six Technologies is seeking an Associate Research Director-Cyber Security.
- Technical and programmatic oversight of Cyber Security R&D projects
- Line management of team members and identifying/hiring new team members
- Technical marketing of Two Six Technologies’ Cyber Security services and capabilities to new and existing Government R&D clients
- Identifying and leading the capture of new R&D programs
- Participating in and leading proposal generation and delivery
- A four-year degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics with a concentration in cyber security, software engineering, or related technical domain
- Ten or more years of professional experience in a similar role
- Cybersecurity domain experience and knowledge
- A strong foundational knowledge of offensive and defensive cyber security fundamentals, with emphasis on at least one of the following: vulnerability research, reverse engineering, program analysis, cyber capability development, or cyber systems engineering
- Past performance as a Principal Investigator on fast-paced, innovation-driven, advanced technology R&D projects for Government clients
- Experience serving as a line manager for a team of scientists and engineers
- A proven track record of capturing Government R&D contracts/programs
Nice to have:
- An advanced degree (Master’s or PhD) in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or related technical domain
- Experience with agile software development practices
- Experience developing security solutions and products
- Experience leading teams in a rapid prototype environment demonstrating scalable architectures
- Proven experience leading a rapidly growing team
- An active security clearance
- Experience as a Principal Investigator for a DARPA program
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
- US Citizenship
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture, hair type and protective hair styles (e.g., braids, twists, locs and twists)), color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and lactation), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), marital status, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Two Six Technologies Covid-19 Vaccination Policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this policy are only granted to those with a company-approved medical or religious accommodation. Prospective or new employees will be required to adhere to this policy and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Two Six Technologies and require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at Two Six Technologies by sending an email to email@example.com. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
EOE, including disability/vets.