KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow.Cyber Security Consulting
is a multi-disciplinary team that operates in an exciting and constantly changing environment. Our specialist team offer a broad range of services to support our clients by helping manage and respond to constantly evolving cyber threats:— Strategy and governance
: cyber maturity assessments, third party risk services, Virtual CISO on Demand, compliance assessments (e.g. PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOC 2), security strategy development, security framework development, privacy assessments, security metrics and reporting.— Transformation
: security program delivery, security architecture design and review, identity and access management, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), security operations services.— Cyber defence
: penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, pre/post implementation controls reviews, cloud security services, disaster recovery and business continuity, insider threat services, security analytics, IoT security services.— Cyber response
: threat hunting, cyber response maturity assessments, incident response, threat intelligence.
- You will partner with clients to evaluate their business strategy, understand their technology environment and provide recommendations to enable them to improve their ability to respond to Cyber risks and threats.
Day to day you will:
- Plan, manage and deliver cyber security advisory and assurance engagements across a broad range of domains to help clients manage the evolving cyber security threat landscape.
- Successfully engage with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and an ability to bring people together, develop meaningful relationships, integrate services and work collaboratively with a team of experts across the wider consulting teams.
- Apply your excellent client service mind-set, business development skills will allow you to add value and build long term relationships with clients, identifying opportunities and pursuing them, developing thought leadership, leading client proposals and developing team capabilities.
- Build the reputation of KPMG through the quality of your work, expertise and judgement as well as innovative approaches.
- Be comfortable with working at pace with a high attention to detail across multiple projects at once.
What you will bring to the team:
Life at KPMG
- 10+ years’ relevant cyber security advisory and assurance experience in a consulting role.
- Broad practical experience in helping organisations manage their cyber security risks in areas such as security architecture, security risk management, security governance, security strategy, security incident management, and vulnerability management.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and professional qualifications e.g. CISSP, SABSA Chartered Security Architect, CISM.
- Experience managing a broad range of people (at different levels), from across service lines both inside and outside of your area of technical expertise;
- You demonstrate commercial awareness and the ability to identify and seize opportunities to enhance revenue;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with an ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Driven and enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude and a strong sense of ownership to get the job done in a practical and pragmatic fashion.
- An ability to stand back and take a holistic view and articulate a future vision; and the skills needed to execute it;
We offer rewarding careers to talented individuals and a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstance. As a KPMG employee, we will offer you:— Hybrid Working – a mix of working in the office and at home to enhance your work/life balance— Flexible leave options, including the ability to purchase additional annual leave— Access to ‘Whanau@KPMG’ – 18 weeks’ paid flexible leave for all new parents - primary and secondary carers— Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, with bespoke learning pathways for all employees.— Discounts on a range of lifestyle goods and services.— Opportunity to join any of our Inclusion, Diversity and Equity networks as a participant and ally.— Opportunity to join our Social club and enjoy activities such as cooking classes, painting, quiz nights and more. We believe that diversity of background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, clients and communities. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability. Further info can be found on our websiteWe are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.