Associate Cyber Intelligence Analyst
BIG NEWS!🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYoOPPORTUNITY OVERVIEWServing within the ZeroFox Public Sector Services (PSS) department as an Associate Intelligence Analyst, you will collect information to identify threats, and generate intelligence to assess risk in relevance to client needs. Intelligence activities can include researching current and emerging threats issues covering physical security, cyber security, reputation risk and compliance issues. The Associate Intelligence Analyst will have an investigative or analytical background and demonstrated exceptional analytic prowess in areas such as trend analysis and pattern recognition, using independent critical thinking and judgment to act, lead, initiate and/or recommend next steps. Discretion, teamwork, and creativity are a must.
Role & Responsibilities
- Learn and employ ZeroFox patented technology to identify and analyze relevant information collected from the Internet, based on client-specific criteria, to assemble relevant findings for daily intelligence reporting;
- Assist in customer care and all production aspects covering the range of assigned duties. Support and/or lead recurring deliverables and touchpoints (ad hoc/daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly and/or annual):
- Security/Incident Alerts
- Processing of Large data sets
- Intelligence reports
- Trend and summary reports
- Strategic assessments and reviews
- Client briefings
- Support collection enhancement with ongoing and proactive collaboration with Collection Management.
- Proactive professional development through company trainings, industry certifications, and seeking new opportunities to maintain and grow relevant knowledge and skill sets.
- Identify and communicate enhancement opportunities and improvement ideas.
Required qualifications and skills
- Experience in open source intelligence (OSINT) and social media research, or investigations, typically obtained in 2-3 years. Ability to connect the dots.
- Creativity in leveraging internet search techniques and methods.
- Ability to determine the credibility, value, significance, and relevancy of information from different data sources to produce clear, concise, and timely analytical products.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; comfortable with providing briefings and presentations.
- Experience producing short and long form reports, applying BLUF or similar models.
- Comfortable working independently and in teams.
- Experience with some of the following: Social Media Platforms, blogs, IRC, Deep/Darkweb and message boards.
- Ability to collect, authenticate, validate and document online evidence.
- Proficient with at least one online investigative tool, such as Whois, Ping, Traceroute, etc.
- Proficient in Google Productivity Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Some college coursework on cyber security, intelligence studies, and homeland security.
Desired qualifications and skills
- Public or private sector experience as an analyst, researcher, investigator or consultant supporting a security, risk or due diligence function.
- Previous experience working in the federal space.
- Experience with SAAS based platform.
- Experience in conducting studies and making recommendations to identify threat vectors, threat actors, and threat trends.
- High degree of knowledge of Social Media Platforms, blogs, IRC, message boards, Deep/Darkweb.
- Possession of excellent project/team leadership, contributing to satisfactory performance outcomes, skills development, and successfully maintaining effective client relationship skills.
- Knowledge and familiarity with relevant threat landscapes or industry practice areas such as cybercrime, online fraud, physical/corporate security, hacktivism, reputation risk, travel security, geopolitical or policy issues.
- Law enforcement experience is a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture with employee events
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This role requires occasional work on nights and weekends as needed.