At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.Who we are looking for:We need dynamic and motivated self-starters to serve as trusted strategic advisors to our clients relative to their Identity & Access Management (IAM) needs and to bring value to businesses small to large.Our IAM Advisory Services Associate Consultants execute the delivery of tailored solutions to our customers. Successful candidates are expected to be able to work with moderate oversight on deliverables and work products and will work as part of a dynamic and diverse team.
How you will make an impact:
- Internal Projects and Training and Development
- Have a basic understanding and expertise around the pillars of IAM and assist team members in answering process-related questions
- Increase your knowledge by participating in multiple engagements, from workshops to assessments to technical deployments, supporting requirement and use case creation and analysis
- Become familiar with and utilize deliverable templates, scoping sheets, and other tools utilized within the solution area
- Obtain industry and vendor certifications
- Participate in internal projects as assigned by leadership
- Billable Consulting
- Assist on day-to-day billable operations within various client projects
- Perform engagements and produce deliverables, with Practice Manager, Engineering Fellow, Senior Consultant, and/or other Optiv team members' support
- Participate in information gathering sessions, produce high-quality and detailed notes
- Demonstrate an increasing level of independence and knowledge
- Create and contribute to project reports, project plans, weekly status reports and other documentation as determined required for the engagement success
- Assist with and/or shadow larger engagements with other assigned Consultants
- Contribute to the development of client project status reports, ensuring the timely delivery of all consulting work
- Develop project reports that document client findings or identified issues and report findings to client management
- Help develop and mature client rapport through onsite and remote communications
- Assist Service Delivery Managers in troubleshooting client issues and questions
Qualifications for success:
- Approximately 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Approximately 1-3 years of technical architecture experience
- Good understanding of at least one security concept and methods such as vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy assessments, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures or governance.
- Awareness of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients related to privacy and data protection, such as PCI DSS, GLBA, Basel II, EU Data Protection Directive, International Cross Border, and U.S. State Data Privacy Laws.
- Working knowledge of operating systems, virtual machine environments, mainframe security packages, and relational database management systems.
- Knowledgeable of the technology trends and client impacts.
- Willingness to travel to meet client needs
- Willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA.
With Optiv you can expect:• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.• Work/life balance. We offer “Recharge” a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge • Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities. • The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.