As the Application Security Analyst you will:
● Report to the AppSec Lead as a key member of the Information Security Team.
● Conduct and perform security testing, including application penetration testing on key
● Perform security testing before applications go-live.
● Lead Static Scanning (SAST) service and triage results to advise development teams on
● Develop Metrics and KPIs to show progress of owned AppSec services and identify
opportunities for improvement / automation.
● Work with development teams to remediate and retest items until closure.
● Tracking applications to ensure they have the required level of testing depth and cadence.
● Maintain and monitor Web Application Firewall (WAF) events and alerts
What you need:
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with excellent communication skills.
● Providing security recommendations on service design and application development and
● Strong technical skills in Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like
Python. Experience with application and infrastructure security as code.
● You should have ingenuity and strong problem-solving skills in order to swiftly and
creatively deal with threats or flaws in networks.
● Candidates should be familiar with agile development processes and have experience
integrating secure development practices into agile projects.
● Familiarity with industry standards and regulations including CIS, OWASP, HITRUST, ISO
● BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
● AWS certification at Associate and / or Speciality level preferred.
● Certifications such as OSCP, GWAPT, or GPEN preferred.
● At least 2 years relevant experience in the cybersecurity industry.
Together we have a common goal to help people live longer, happier lives.
We want our employees to be healthy, travel often, and have the financial resources and support they need to live a fulfilling life, both inside and outside of work. We encourage our employees to build their careers at LetsGetChecked. We run regular career training clinics, interview assistance, and encourage employees to apply for internal opportunities. We support Learning & Development through our partner Udemy.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
As we continue to grow, LetsGetChecked is fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued, where each and every one of our people feels that they belong and are empowered to do the best work of their career.
Please visit our Careers Page to learn more about LetsGetChecked and our open roles.