Americas GTM Financial Analyst
Mexico - Remote••October 1, 2023
Job Summary: Rackspace is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team. This individual performs highly complex financial analyses on cash flows, operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return, capital/cash flow requirements, etc. Prepares forecasts and analyses on industry and general economic trends. Responsible for budget analysis. Responsible for department’s budgeting process: plans, develops, prepares, inputs, and maintains company’s budgets. Work Location: Mexico Remote
- Analyzes and evaluates the company's operating results and financial position.
- Assesses options for improvement on business expenses.
- Prepares profitability analyses.
- Works with Directors and VP's through the development process of each budget and makes recommendations.
- Budgets include monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports which exemplify revenues and expenses.
- Develops/reviews forecasts for accurate and timely cash flow projections, sales projections, expense projections, profitability, headcount, department performance, and direct expenses.
- Takes ownership of projects from start to finish.
- May provide work leadership for less senior analysts and/or has project management responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- Advanced technical knowledge of budgeting, financial statements, cash management, and financial analysis processes.
- Advanced understanding of overall financial function and interrelated components.
- Advanced understanding of business valuation and M&A analysis.
- Ability to create highly complex forecasting models.
- Must also possess high attention to detail and be capable of performing most complex data analysis for extended periods of time.
- Expert Excel skills required.
- Must have advanced presentation skills, ability to express most complex quantitative concepts to non- financial audience.
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
- Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups.
- Ability to provide FANATICAL support.
- Discover your inner Racker: Racker Life