ADAS Machine Learning Engineer – Computer Vision
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.As part of this position, you will work closely with experienced engineers to address intriguing and complex challenges within the ADAS/AD domain. Our team is actively gathering extensive data, amounting to Terabytes, to support autonomous driving operations. You will actively engage in multiple software development cycles, aiming to identify critical issues in AD data engines, devise resilient and scalable solutions, and successfully integrate your innovations into production.This role is on-site at Headquarters in Newark, CA.
- Research, develop, and deploy state-of-the-art Deep Neural Networks and Machine learning workflows for Autonomous Driving domain.
- Develop Machine Learning algorithms from requirement gathering, data cleaning, experimentation to all the way to deploying a scalable application on the cloud.
- Work with diverse data-domain. E.g. Camera data, Lidar point clouds, RADAR signals, GPS, and other vehicle signals timeseries.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including perception, and planning & control teams to ensure seamless integration of different components of the autonomous driving system.
- Maintain clear and comprehensive documentation of all algorithms, experiments, and development processes to facilitate knowledge sharing and future improvements.
- Help solidify existing algorithms, and work with large amounts of real and simulation data to continuously improve performance, publish internal reports, and file patents.
- Leverage computer vision algorithms (multiple view geometry, 3D scene reconstruction, camera calibration & transformations) to create tailor-made solutions for ADAS/AD challenges.
- Bachelor in Computer Science / Robotics Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years related experience
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as Python, C++, or similar for algorithm development and implementation.
- Knowledge of OpenCV, TensorFlow/PyTorch, Scikit-learn, xgboost, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Point Cloud Library, Numpy, etc.
- Experience with deployment tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Pytest, AWS, SQL, Git, Linux etc.
- Ability to write clean, efficient, and maintainable code along with version control practices using tools like Git.
- Proven expertise in managing and handling extensive datasets. In-depth understanding of database design and query optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to approach complex problems creatively and independently, propose innovative solutions, and adapt to changing requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively within a diverse and interdisciplinary team.
- Masters in Computer Science / Robotics Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years relevant software engineering experience is preferred.
- Experience with handling real-time sensors relevant to Autonomous Driving is a plus.
- Experience working on auto-labeling, synthetic data generation is a plus.
- Proficiency in working with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in NewarkCyber Security Jobs in CaliforniaCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America