2024 Graduate | Risk Advisory | Cyber | Auckland
Auckland, NZ•AucklandAuckland RegionNew ZealandOceania•March 21, 2023
- Do you have a passion for Cyber Security and the fascinating role of Privacy in our digital future?- Are you interested in accessing the best learning and development opportunities in technology and business?- How about working hands-on with a wide range of clients across different industries?- Do you fancy collaborating directly with experts and developing innovative ideas to make an impact that matters?What will you get to do? Cyber threats are constantly evolving and the security solution landscape is becoming more complex. That’s why our work is more meaningful (and exciting) than ever. Always one step ahead, we support clients with being secure, vigilant and resilient end-to-end advisory, implementation and managed services. We’re a team of strategists, disrupters, architects, hackers, and technologists that help clients address cyber threats to build smarter, faster and more connected futures. Pretty cool, right?Your future starts with us. As a worldwide leader in cyber strategy consulting and cyber intelligence, our team is comprised of 3 main pillars:Strategy & Governance: We help clients develop their cyber security / data privacy strategies and governance models to support security priorities in an era where cyber is everywhere. This involves interviewing client leadership to understand the design of strategies, contrasting with leading practices and providing feedback and recommendations for improvement.Implement & Operate: We assist clients with creating and implementing bold cyber solutions that will allow their businesses and organisations to operate using the latest cyber capability’s. In addition, we also provide hands on support for a solution or service where required. Detect & Respond: We monitor our client’s systems to detect vulnerabilities and attacks and rigorously test their cyber defences. This work involves: security monitoring and threat hunting, cyber analytics and data analysis, cyber incident response, security orchestration & automation,offensive and defensive security exercises and actions, the list goes on…!
Where can I do it?
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
- Has a true passion for information security and technology – majored in IT, Computer Science, Engineering (Understanding or background in Business/Commerce/Law is a plus)
- Great interpersonal skills and thrive in collaborative environments
- Keen to get involved with driving technology-enabled change and delivering high quality outcomes for our clients
- Have a sharp and analytical mind
- Great written skills for writing client reports that can translate complex issues to simple terms
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient with the ability to embrace change and operate in ambiguous situations
- Self-awareness and good emotional intelligence to navigate between clients with competing priorities
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in AucklandCyber Security Jobs in Auckland RegionCyber Security Jobs in New ZealandCyber Security Jobs in Oceania