Ensuring the operation of the IT infrastructure and compliance with standards according to defined processes and valid service levels.Problem diagnosis and resolution in close cooperation with internal support teams, suppliers and customers.Provision of hardware technologies and LAN services according to defined standards.Management of internal and external partners in implementation projects.Contact person for hardware suppliers for error analysis and maintenance.Close cooperation with other support teams in and outside of Germany.Ensuring compliance with the agreed service level, if necessary also as part of a 24/7 on-call service.
- Good understanding of the implemented hardware in the data center
- Good knowledge of measurement equipment
- Well experienced with hardware installation in a data center
- Understanding of environmental control systems like air conditioning, intruder alarm systems, fire extinguishing systems, etc.
- Good German and English language skills
- Willingness to take part in the 24/7 call out rota
- Ability to work carefully, independently and in teams
- Ability to work in a data center environment (temperature, noise, no daylight, etc.)
- Driving license (Class B) - Ability to travel between Data Centers
Technical site support end user
About Rackspace Technology
- Reception, control, basic configuration and registration of hardware technologies and their provision to end users
- Advice to end users in the context of operated hardware technologies
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.