Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our employees are “movers and shakers” and our company is always striving to do what’s right. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring a new team member to help take Marco’s technology further. More about us. We do it all – from copy and print solutions to IT and managed services. We are an organization led by salespeople with 650+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have offices in 12 states and service nationally. Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.**The schedule for this position will be a rotating 3 nights on/2 nights off;12 hour shift. You will work every other weekends and some holidays. Hours worked are 7:45 PM - 8:15 AM. **The Support Desk Specialist is responsible for providing quality services and solutions to our clients while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. You will provide phone support, remote troubleshooting and administration.
- Provide technical support and remote help desk services to Marco clients, escalating when necessary.
- Review current systems and make technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency.
- Identify reoccurring issues in client’s environment and proactively provide recommendations to improve efficiency, performance and reliability of client’s network.
- Maintain client documentation.
- Stay up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Accurately maintain documentation and comply with service administrative procedures in a timely basis to include time entry.
- Ability to perform in a call center environment.
- Supporting multiple companies with end user requests and third party business applications.
- Efficiently communicate with technical and non-technical end users.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current certifications to include any of the following: MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate), CMNA, CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician), CCA (Citrix Certified Administrator), VCA, EMC-SA, BAIS, A+, N+ or Security+ preferred.
- Solid understanding of the administration of network operating systems, applications and services found in a client environment.
- Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office applications.
- Communication – Must possess strong communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relations among all levels of an organization.
- Commitment – See that tasks are completed from start to finish. Demonstrate thoroughness and commitment.
- Initiative – Must possess the ability to be a self starter and take initiative. Work to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner however if you can’t resolve it yourself, use resources to find someone who can.
- Flexibility – Adapt to changes in the work environment. Change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Team Work – Contribute to a positive team spirit by working with others on a combined task. Make contributions to the task and share the responsibility of the outcome. Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views and welcome feedback.
- Time Management – Must possess the ability to prioritize several tasks and keep them running simultaneously (multitasking). Be able to recognize and respond to changing priorities in order to meet deadlines.
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too. To apply (and to learn more about what makes us great), visit: www.marconet.com/careers