DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global productsThis is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Would you enjoy working on a streaming platform, reaching millions of concurrent users globally? DAZN are a leading worldwide sports broadcaster, changing the game. To manage the risk of our fast-growing business we are looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to join us within the Security Architecture & Engineering function. You will be a key subject matter expert on securing microservices. In addition, you will play a key role in improving secure development processes and tooling and take lead on Threat modelling, and code analysis automation. As part of the Technical Project Delivery Team, you will be exposed to a variety of modern innovative projects and technologies. You will constantly learn and improve your skills in our team’s regular training and benefit from include access to DAZN generous benefits package [please refer to your Recruiter for the correct Country benefits:]. In addition, you will have the opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
- Managing the delivery of multiple key technical projects through the complete lifecycle from inception to closure.
- This includes, ensuring that projects are formally set up; resources are mobilized; project plans, communication plans and RAID logs are created. project plans, communication plans and RAID logs are maintained. governance frameworks and quality gates are enforced; and ultimately ensuring projects are delivered to budget, quality and on time.
- Proactively analyze variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments. Identify signs that a project may be at risk and take appropriate action.
- Strong stakeholder management skillsets with the ability to work at all levels within an organization
- Understanding of business change methodology and the drivers of successful change management
- To mentor, coach and support other technical project managers particularly those with less experience in following structured project management methodologies.
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- Strong project management skillsets with a proven track record of successful implementation of technical multi-faceted IT solutions working in collaboration with engineering teams, consultants, vendors, analysts, and developers.
- 5 years + experience in delivering technical projects e.g., data center migrations/consolidations, systems implementations/migrations, infrastructure deployments, office fit outs, etc.
- An excellent understanding of server hardware, networking technologies, data centers, database technology, cloud-based technologies,
- Experience of using a variety of project management tools and techniques e.g., Agile, Kanban Boards, Waterfall, etc
- The ability to present information professionally and in a format suitable to its intended audience.
- Analytical skills and ability to understand and translate complex processes, systems and technology.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working with Atlassian Jira & Confluence.
- Experience in delivering Anti-Piracy, Security and/or
- Experience in delivering projects within the over-the-top streaming services and/or broadcast industry.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be. As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop. If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience. Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can. We look forward to hearing from you.