Job Profile Summary:
Responsible for executing and creating comprehensive analysis spanning the entire revenue cycle to help ensure that all revenue is properly billed and recognized. Validates the integrity of new products and promotion setups within the billing system, assesses customer sales and provision activities, and reconciles and analyzes service and billing data.
- Executes and creates highly complex comprehensive analysis spanning the entire revenue cycle to help ensure that all revenue is properly billed and recognized.
- Validates the integrity of new products and promotion setups within the billing system, assesses customer sales and provision activities, and reconciles and analyzes service and billing data.
- Identifies and prioritizes leakage risks, design and document efficient tests to detect leakage, and construct/implement scalable controls/reporting to mitigate and monitor risks on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborates with other BU's to address revenue cycle risks and to develop revenue enhancement opportunities.
- Defines and articulates value proposition and factors for success.
- Routinely prepare and deliver quality internal management reporting and ad hoc reporting for a variety of stakeholders.
- Highlights key analysis, conclusions and recommendations with regards to reporting.
- Responsible for monthly revenue assurance activities, including, but not limited to preparation of billing reports, evaluation of customer contracts, and updating customer billing information through CRM database.
- Provides work leadership for less senior analysts and/or has project responsibilities.
- Advanced understanding of end-to-end revenue cycles for customers/products.
- Demonstrated ability to assess trends and relationships from a base of highly complex information.
- Ability to relate and compare data from different sources and identify cause and effect relationships.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of analysis, reporting, financial modeling, and auditing.
- Advanced follow-through skills using time-management and task prioritization.
- Capable of developing strong interdepartmental and cross-functional working relationships.
- Ability to communication revenue information and ideas so others will understand.
Education and Experience
About Rackspace Technology
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- 6+ years of experience with exposure to Process and Systems Analysis, Data Analytics, Auditing or Billing, or Project management preferred.
- Specific Revenue Assurance or telecommunications or technology industries experience is a preferred.
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.