Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.Our office is in Bengaluru, but we offer flexibility for eligible candidates to work remotely across India. Whatever your preference—working from home, an office, or in between— you can choose the place that’s best for your work and your lifestyle.
Here at Atlassian we're growing our India footprint. We have a number of opportunities for a Recruiter to join our India Recruiting team and be part of our growth trajectory. With an innovative suite of products and an ever-evolving approach to our mission of building successful teams, there is an exciting story to tell about joining our company today!Do you enjoy getting creative about finding awesome talent and guiding them through a legendary hiring experience? If yes, then this is the role for you. We're looking for someone who wants to push the boundaries on how recruitment is currently done in the technical and non-technical space. You thrive in a dynamic, sometimes ambiguous environment and enjoy sourcing, driving candidate pipeline, branding the company as an employer of choice, and guiding hiring manager relationships. You innovate and use experience to produce results in a collaborative and agile environment while enjoying the freedom to develop new initiatives and programs.
More about you
More about our team
- 12 + years’ recruiting experience. An understanding of Technology space, its pace and competitiveness with a drive to thrive in it.
- Pride in being the face of Atlassian, showcasing our values and opportunities to internal and external candidates.
- Ability to adopt a consultative and customer focused approach with our hiring manager community and crafting winning outcomes.
- A focus on building balanced teams. Atlassian places huge value in making our TEAM a place where everyone can be themselves. You will help drive that.
- High sense of urgency and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities while maintaining high quality experience.
- Enthusiastic about experimenting with innovative sourcing methodologies and non-traditional channels to find new candidates; be resourceful in hunting for information and unafraid to ask questions.
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment with people on the same mission: find the perfect person for the role! We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company through hiring. We love to exchange data-driven ideas so we can hire smarter, tackle recruitment hindrances, and continuously improve the hiring workflow. You will spend time with a diverse group of people globally who are just as motivated, talented, and creative as you are.Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.About Atlassian
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub