Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As part of our Product and Solutions Marketing organization, you will be reporting to our Director of Product Marketing. In this highly visible, global role you’ll look after our marketing messaging, positioning, product marketing plan and GTM execution for our core platform and product known as Acronis Cyber Protect and Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud. You will:
- Be the product marketing lead - Acronis Cyber Protect and Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud.You'll be the marketing organization's go-to expert on the roadmap, features, functions, use cases and target users while owning creation and maintenance of a relevant, differentiated, compelling product positioning and messaging framework.
- Be the primary GTM partner for Product Management counterparts.From them you'll learn the product business case - including competitive landscape, differentiated technology and capabilities, product roadmap, use cases, and features. With them you'll bring releases to market. And then you'll lead with building a product marketing plan that proposes and connects all of the sales and marketing activities needed to hit sales goals - and product targets.
- Be a key partner to our Segment (Solution) Marketing leads.You will work closely with the Segment leads as the work on positioning and messaging the portfolio to the market, with the core platform at the center of the action. In turn, they will support you with the insights and messaging to use to tune your product messaging.
- Develop, own and execute a marketing plan for your product.Working with marcom and cross-functionally, you'll build a comprehensive plan that links all launches, campaigns, events, and sales plays with content, coverage and communications channels - offering a single view to everything done to bring the product to market - and then reports back on the results.
- Own the creation and maintenance of the core product marketing collateral, web, and sales enablement toolset.You will ensure that all standard assets throughout the funnel are kept up to date, with quality, and following best practices. You will write, author, video, powerpoint - communicate your product's story in every format and review other work that carries your messaging.
- Bring market and competitive intelligence, targeting and segmentation information into your plan, and share it with your Product colleagues.Partnering with our AR lead and our Solution Marketing team, you'll bring insights into the trends in the market, into your messaging and content, and will provide these inputs back into the Product team and across Marketing to inform decisions and strategy.
- Build productive relationships with the sales teams.You'll support their efforts, but you'll also solicit their feedback on sales tools, messaging, and partner/customer pain points and competitors.
- Be a public-facing representative for your product.You will complete technical training and be able to conduct live demos, present your product when called upon, and be ready to engage both partners and customers directly to solicit their feedback and experiences to enrich your knowledge - and their perceptions of Acronis. You will also provide tradeshow support serving on 'the booth' and ensuring that sales presentations of your product are on message and on point.
- You'll use our processes and tools like Jira and Sharepoint to track your work and collaborate in our team.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years of product marketing experience within the B2B IT industry, with time at an established high-tech company.
- Have owned responsibility for automation solutions or in adjacent areas like RMM and PSA required. Experience marketing a product delivered in a SaaS, consumption-based, multi-tenant model required.
- Broad IT management technical domain in vulnerability management, cybersecurity, backup, disaster recovery, and endpoint management a strong plus.
- Experience with planning, resourcing, budgeting, handling dependencies, long-term roadmaps, Agile environments, project management, virtual teaming, and global markets.
- Specific knowledge of MSP business models and the automation of their processes in service delivery required. Additional knowledge of providers and B2B IT services highly desirable.
- Ability to dive deep in technology and to convey complex ideas simply and clearly in written and verbal formats, including public speaking, demos and content development
- Successful track record of cross-functional, cross-company collaboration with comfort with high levels of ambiguity in highly virtualized, matrixed, global teams.
- Strong problem-solving and executive presentation skills are important with ability to present to partners and analysts, blog under your own byline, and prior experience and comfort delivering presentations internally or to external audiences - over Zoom or in person.
- Experience working across tech and business teams, representing the voice of the partner and customer, and finding creative ways to engage and get feedback from the customer is especially important.
- High energy and enthusiasm – the type that is contagious with its potential.
- US English fluency with exceptional written, verbal, and presentation creation skills in your native language required.
- Some travel to events and meetings, including to international locations, may be required but is expected to be under 25% and in accordance with company health and safety policies.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal
- Flexible hybrid and remote working models
- Generous time off policy
- Private medical benefits and meal tickets
- Professional development programs
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.