Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your Future Team:
- The Atlassian Commerce team is responsible for managing the commerce platform and experiences utilized by millions of teams, ranging from small companies to large enterprises. Facilitating seamless buying and selling of products and services is ingrained in our DNA, making it a key driver of Atlassian's success as a SaaS provider.
What You'll Do:
- As an integral member of Atlassian, you will be responsible for overseeing the transformation of all billing operations for the company's Enterprise product offerings. Your main objective would be to ensure the success of Atlassian's largest customers by working closely across all aspects of the purchase journey. You will also need to map out how the purchase process can be made self-service in a way that works for larger Enterprise purchases and make it available through Atlassian's Commerce Cloud Platform.
- To excel in this role, you should have relevant experience in building SaaS subscription commerce for large businesses and leading complex process and solution design that requires cross-functional team collaboration. Additionally, you will leverage customer insights from surveys and NPS, gather requirements from stakeholder interviews, and benchmark with other companies to understand best practices and industry trends.
- Collaboration with internal stakeholder groups such as product/pricing, finance and accounting, design, marketing, product teams, and loyalty advocates will also be required. Together, you will envision and deliver (with IT/Engineering) the optimal buying experience for Atlassian's most valuable customers.
- The position will be based in the US.
- Proven ability to design and implement a successful commerce platform and experience roadmap.
- 5-7+ years of product management experience with expertise in developing and deploying B2B or B2C e-commerce or SaaS platforms (e.g., product catalog, recommendations, shopping cart, quotes, billing systems, tax, etc.).
- Experience in delivering products and experiences globally.
- Experience in managing/prioritising product roadmaps and engaging stakeholders effectively.
- Demonstrated success in leading product strategy from concept to launch that delivered exceptional user experiences.
- Excellent partnering and collaboration skills with both internal and external partners.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to incorporate strategy, insights, priorities, and future plans into a structured and organized storyline at all levels of management.
- Experience with customer usability (UX & UI) and hypothesis-driven experimentation.
- High energy, results-oriented self-starter with a positive mindset and a "can-do" attitude. Must be persistent, ambitious, curious, and creative with a track record of focusing on high-impact and strategic initiatives through to execution without direct authority.
$124,500 - $190,900 a yearOur perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.About Atlassian
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub