Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.Our office is in Bengaluru, but we offer flexibility for eligible candidates to work remotely across India. Whatever your preference—working from home, an office, or in between— you can choose the place that’s best for your work and your lifestyle.
Confluence Data Center is expanding its footprint in India. We are looking for experienced senior engineers to join our India team and help us to work with security. You will help the team to find creative solutions to fix security problems in our codebase, participating in the investigation, solution design and implementation. Those fixes will require excellent problem-solving skills and grant you opportunities to be challenged by their complexities and scale. You will have a chance to work across all the products and with all sorts of integrations with other Atlassian products and our ecosystem.You will be counted on to provide guidance and mentorship with hands-on development of internal development, automation, and continuous integration processes. You will have a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to be involved in many different aspects of Confluence Data Center.We are looking for candidates who seek to make a significant impact through collaboration with like-minded leaders, driving highly autonomous teams and working closely with real-world customer deployments. We are determined to make Confluence the standard platform for Enterprise customers, meeting the highest level of security and compliance standards.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have the following:
- 8+ years of experience designing and building a production-level large scale web application.
- Desire to help others with their technical problems, big or small
- Deep technical curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Setting an example for quality and efficiency through your work, with an eye always open to where you can lean in to support your teammates
- Enabling and driving decisions backed with data in the face of the never-ending challenge of infinite unknowns.
- Join our Principal engineers and contribute to the long-term technical mission and vision for the platform.
- Collaborate with makers and other partners closely and help prioritize customer improvements while not compromising platform adoption ability for all consumers and the ease of maintenance.
- A champion for technical and operational excellence, your dreams are made of high scale and lightning-fast performance.
- You don't hesitate to ask questions and challenge assumptions to help the team improve themselves continuously, improving customer experience.
It's great, but not required, if you have:
Our perks & benefits
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Java.
- Experience with security tools such as Snyk.
- Knowledge of the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS).
- Hands-on experience building security features for SaaS products.
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.About Atlassian
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub