Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
With a sufficient timezone overlap with the team, we're able to hire eligible candidates for this role from any location in Australia and New Zealand. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly Recruitment team further.Atlassian is revolutionising the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Nasa, Nike, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. We have over 140,000 customers worldwide, and Enterprise Advocates help the largest of those accounts scale their investments in Atlassian.Our Solution Sales team are a non-traditional sales team who build and implement effective sales strategies. They drive adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. At the same time, we want you to be a champion for our customers, providing feedback to our product and engineering teams and helping us optimise our customer experience.Are you customer-focused and creative? Are you able to think strategically while effectively prioritising resources to meet the needs of our customers? Do you love the Enterprise Sales process, and can you help us apply your knowledge to the Atlassian sales model? We'd love you on our team!We're hiring a Senior Account Executive reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Advocacy APAC.
On your first day we expect that:
Our perks & benefits
- You are an established software salesperson and thrive in a quota-carrying role.
- You have experience achieving targets. Sales is your career and you are passionate about it.
- You have experience selling SaaS solutions, cloud migration experience is a bonus
- You can effectively lead and run a sales cycle, build and work a pipeline, execute a Strategic Account plan in coordination with a variety of sales actors, and deliver accurate forecasting.
- You find and bring people together both with customers and internally.
- You are someone who wants to challenge the traditional sales model.
- You work in partnership with Channel Partners, Product Specialists, Atlassian Channel Managers, Product Managers and the Atlassian Marketing organisation. You are excited and challenged by the opportunity to unleash the potential of our products in your accounts.
- You love to try something new, and love sharing your learnings with your team.
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.About Atlassian
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub