About the Role
BhinnekaLab is a function within YABB that powers the research initiatives. Its mission is to bring new insights and thought leadership to the current problems, especially in Indonesia. BhinnekaLab's current problem statement is: in what ways we can apply Innovation Ecosystem approach to solve pressing global challenges (eg. climate resilience, future ready talent). To answer this, BhinnekaLab initiates a variety of Research initiatives to test its hypothesis. You will work directly with the Research Managers, Program Associates, the Implementation Partner, and closely with the rest of the Foundation’s team. You will play a role in executing and monitoring the research initiatives, specifically in better understanding about Innovation Ecosystems. If you are passionate about research, curious about figuring out new or different ways to solve global challenges, this role may be for you.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the development and execution of the BhinnekaLab program, including: Research Scoping, Desk Research, Data Analysis, Content Development, Proposals, Roadmap and Report.
- Assist Systematic Review Study
What You WIll Need
About the Team
- Final year student or fresh graduate in any major. Preferable S2 studentsEnjoy and has experience in reading literature/academic journals.
- Has a vision and passion to address people/education issues in IndonesiaHas experience analyzing research data and apply basic statistics in Excel.
- One year experience in executing and monitoring the project.
- Has project management skills, including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and delivering results.
- Has leadership and organization experiences.
- Experience in Google suite/Microsoft Office Applications (preferably familiar with data management and analysis with Atlas.ti).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English, other languages are a plus point.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team and ability to multitask in a fast-paced, technical environment.
Yayasan Anak Bangsa Bisa (YABB) is the impact driven foundation of the GoTo Group established to break barriers and drive progress towards solving environmental and socio-economic challenges that stand in the way of a sustainable future. We embody the spirit of Gotong Royong, reciprocity and empowering progress together. The Foundation’s activities lie in creating collaboration, driving paradigm shifts through the power of technology and innovation, initiated through the GoTo ecosystem, and in partnership with the government, private and public sector. Joining YABB offers a unique chance to join an entrepreneurial team to drive innovation to solve the most pressing challenges and support changemakers in advancing their work and solutions. About GoTo Group
GoTo is the largest technology group in Indonesia, combining on-demand, e-commerce, and financial services through the Gojek, Tokopedia, and GoTo Financial brands. It is the first platform in Southeast Asia to host these three essential use cases in one ecosystem, capturing a majority of Indonesian consumer household expenditure.GoTo’s mission is to “Empower Progress” by offering an unparalleled selection of goods and services through a comprehensive merchant and partner network and promoting financial inclusion through its leading payments and financial services business.About Gojek
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'Our Mission:
To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.GoTo group of companies is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.