Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
With a sufficient timezone overlap with the team, we’re able to hire eligible candidates for this role from any major city in US/Canada. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly recruitment team further.At Atlassian, we are on a mission to help our customers compete and win in the modern, digital economy. We have built a multi-billion-dollar, fast-growing software business with over 200,000 paying customers, and millions of users around the globe. Cloud Migrations is Atlassian's top goal. We are committed to helping our valuable customers complete the migrations of the Atlassian products from on-premise environment to Atlassian Cloud. These are highly complex projects that need thorough discovery, planning, preparation, testing before taking up the production migrations. Our Partners play a important role in helping our customers move to Cloud.We are seeking a highly experienced Partner Solutions Acceleration Leader - Cloud Migrations
for a key role within our Partner Solutions Acceleration team. You will collaborate with the Cloud migration managers, Channel business development and Partner managers, Marketing, Sales, Technical Architects and play a key part in a global team dedicated to ensuring the success of partners both new and existing in their Cloud migration practice.There is simply not a more exciting and impactful cloud migration practice building opportunity anywhere. Is this the opportunity for you?
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Lead Global Partner capability unified strategy in collaboration with Global Solution Strategists, Customer support, Customer Advisory, Channel, Sales and Marketing team to grow and accelerate cloud migration capability in our partner eco-system.
- Lead global channel capability efforts focused on Cloud migration market success.
- Provide guidance and collaborate with Atlassian partners to create packaged implementation Cloud migration, services, solutions and GTM strategy.
- Conduct Cloud migration capability, technical and practice workshops with partners.
- Assess and Support channel coverage, partner capacity and recruitment requirements for Cloud migrations across a range of different partnership models.
- Partner with Enterprise Sales on educating them on partner capabilities and optimising the co-selling motion.
- Lead and Collaborate across Atlassian to build and deliver a coordinated capability model.
- You will focus and lead Cloud migrations channel and thought leadership programs, but also keep an eye on the business as a whole.
More about you:
About The Team
- You will have 10+ years of product, consulting and sales experience within Digital Transformation and Cloud migrations engagements.
- Excellent business insight with outcome driven approach! Understanding of how to position and sell value, calculate return on investment, and consultative selling.
- A history of working effectively in matrix organisation where internal/external bridge-building and partnering is an essential quality.
- Understanding of value of SaaS platforms for customers.
- Experience migrating applications into the public cloud according to customers' security and networking requirements.
- Good to have experience working with Partners.
- Pursuant to Atlassian policy, individuals must be fully vaccinated and submit proof of their vaccinated status to assume this role, subject to legal exemptions. Candidates must provide proof of their vaccinated status within 30 days of their start date. Please reach out to your recruiter if you have questions about this requirement or if you'd like to submit a request for an exemption prior to the start of your employment.
The Partner Solutions Acceleration Team is part of the Customer Success & Innovation (CSI) team with the objective of accelerating Channel by enabling and collaborating with partners to build, market, sell and implement our market leading Scaled agile and Devops, workplace management, cloud migrations and ITSM solutions. This team has a deep industry and technology solutions expertise, and is responsible for Channel driven specialist business.Above all, we believe in the Atlassian values and use them as our compass in constantly refining and enabling our Channel model, one that is redefining how channel can help and accelerate our customers adoption through solutions based approach using our software.Compensation
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:Zone A: $155,250 - $238,100Zone B: $139,725 - $214,300Zone C: $128,858 - $197,600Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones
for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.About Atlassian
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub