OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the Opportunity:
This role involves protecting computer systems and networks from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, or destruction. IT security professionals use a variety of tools and techniques to safeguard data, including firewalls, antivirus software, intrusion detection systems, and encryption technologies
- Provide Cyber Security incident response operation and support.
- Provide support for deployment and promotion of security products
- Provide cyber security awareness training.
- Develop & maintain IT security policy & standards
- Assist in operating SRC (hackerone/etc)
- Assist to establish infrastructure review processes on network and infrastructure operation.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Masters in Information Systems / Technology
- 2+ years of Information Security experience in financial industry
- Experience in cybersecurity operations to include Vulnerability Management, Incident Response
- Familiar with security testing
- Familiar with OWASP TOP10
- Familiar with Cyber security compliance
- Good command of written and spoken English with Mandarin
Why Join Us?