Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Specialist who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our team has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. The ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As the HRIS Specialist you will support the overall HRIS platform (Workday) and operations of Acronis. You will bring your knowledge base in Workday to Acronis to help implement changes that maximize the platform’s utlity along with your passion to omptimize end-to-end processes through complex systems configuration and implementation. You will:
- Oversee and maintain optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and HR team to identify system improvements and enhancements; proactively recommend and implement solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Maintains and administers ad hoc report writing tools for end users; Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS-related issues/enhancements/queries such as implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Actively identifying and resolving issues or opportunities for enhanced user experience and other HRIS Integrations
- Performs other duties as required.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- At least 3 years’ experience with HRIS systems required and at least one year in a supervisory position preferred.
- 1-2 years experience with Workday HCM, Advanced Compensation, Benefits Security and Reporting modules preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically excel and managing data.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Able to effectively partner with both IT and non-technical customers to understand user needs and translate needs into technical process and configuration requirements
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillswith attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Out-of-the-box thinker continuously seeking ways to improve and optimize the use of HRIS platforms.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Able to work in a dynamic organization by balancing multiple priorities.
- Able to work both independently and with cross-functional teams using sound judgment.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,200 employees and offices in 40 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Employee recognition program – CyberDragon Award
- Employee referral bonus program
- Hybrid and flexible working mode
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplementary health insurance for employees and family members, including dental treatment
- Childbirth bonus
- Monthly sports card for employees and family members
- Monthly public transport card
- Convenient and modern office location in the Building of the year including office massage and game rooms
- Free parking for cars, bikes and bicycles
- Free lunch vouchers
- Parties, team-buildings and birthday compliments
- Global mentorship program
- In-house training and professional development activities
- Certification courses
- Participation in conferences and seminars
*Please submit your resume and application in English