Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
To help our teams work together, this role requires you to be located in the Philippines.Your future team
Our Enterprise Loyalty Advocate team's goal is to maximize revenue retention with an eye toward strategic migration and expansion efforts, while providing a seamless customer experience that ensures continued health and loyalty. We educate our customers on the benefits of Atlassian software through proactive, strategic account management activities to promote renewals and expansion transactions across Atlassian’s suite of solutions through engaging high-value renewals, uncovering expansion and migration opportunities, and overcoming objections. We're hiring an Enterprise Loyalty Advocate, reporting to the Enterprise Loyalty Advocate Team Lead. You are a sales professional with a background in SaaS sales, renewals, account management and customer success. Here, you'll get to maintain an understanding of product updates and new offerings so you can translate those improvements to increase customers' awareness of the Atlassian product portfolio and SaaS solutions, driving cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for our enterprise customers.
What you'll do
- Maximize customer retention rates through inside sales techniques over the phone, chat, video and email while also minimizing customer churn.
- Lead renewals across differing products and platforms
- Increase customer awareness of Atlassian's Cloud offering to find opportunities for platform migrations and up-sell during the renewals cycle
- Maintain an understanding of product updates and new offerings and articulate those improvements to customers and our solution partners
- Maintain a healthy pipeline by logging sales and renewal activities, customer data and customers' status within internal systems (Salesforce.com)
- Responsible for customer relationships throughout the renewal lifecycle
- Communicate risks and develop resolution strategies, escalating wherever appropriate to maximize retention
- Enterprise software renewals sales, account management and customer success
- 1+ years of experience managing your renewal opportunities using Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Engage customers with a consultative, solution-oriented approach in discovering new opportunities
- Collaboration with internal and external parties to reduce churn and expand customer base
- Upsell and cross-sell products, or renew customers in the SaaS industry
- Experience working with Partner ecosystems
- Outstanding time and process management skills, ensuring nothing slips through the cracks
- Treats work as a craft, continuously sharpening and perfecting skills to adjust to an evolving industry.
It's great, but not required, to have:
Our perks & benefits
- Renewal forecasting background
- Familiarity with Atlassian's suite of products
- Background with both on-premise and cloud software solutions
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.About Atlassian
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub