Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Demand Generation Media Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Acronis is looking for a paid digital media manager to join our Digital Marketing Team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading large scale paid media campaigns in a B2B environment. You should be well-versed in search engine marketing, display, and social media advertising. Your goal is to drive registration for online events and other lead generation efforts in support of our regional marketing teams in NAM, LATAM, EMEA, and APAC. Success will be determined through paid acquisition and conversion rate optimization. Experience with testing and global search engines and social platforms required.
This work will include coordinating activity between internal Acronis teams and external vendors. You must be capable of managing various stakeholders, setting expectations, and educating peers, while both developing strategies and rolling up your sleeves to implement them. This role reports to the Senior Digital Media Manager.
You will be expected to have an excellent understanding of current best practices, as well as where the digital marketing industry is headed. You should be a persuasive communicator, helping regional teams understand the success requirements and opportunities this work provides.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the day-to-day execution of paid media campaigns, in partnership with external agencies and internal teams
- Manage day-to-day paid media agency relationship, ensuring campaigns are pacing on-target and that campaigns are in a constant state of testing and evolution
- Search, validate, on-board and partner with local market digital partners to support execution of highest priority initiatives in their respective markets.
- Lead on 3d party advertising, content syndication, paid social media, other relevant regional paid media activities.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure successful lead brand awareness and lead generation campaigns
- Advise local regional marketing team members on content and creative best practices
- Ability to conduct in-depth content audits and analyze campaign performance, identify issues, find root-causes, and experiment with solutions to improve performance at scale. Communicate performance and initiative status to stakeholders in regular business reporting.
- Manage critical cross-functional relationships with regional performance marketers, designers, and other teams in multiple regions to ensure alignment in global business messaging and branding
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive digital marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in digital media tactics, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising advertising campaigns in search and social media
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of paid campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve campaign content
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience running successful paid media campaigns in a B2B environment
- Experience work with Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing, and Reddit
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices (PPC, SEO, Email, Programmatic Display, Social) and proven understanding of paid media strategy and the marketing funnel
- Comfort managing multiple stakeholders to multi-platform advertising strategies
- Good understanding of search, display, and social media KPIs beyond simple in platform engagement metrics
- Strong reporting skills and metric-minded behavior
- Understanding of common tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaigns Manager, and other management and reporting tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Google AdWords and/or Bing certification preferred
- Digital agency experience preferred
- Experience in cyber security a plus, but not required
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing, with Business Applications (SalesForce) a plus
- Proven record of translating internal business language to consumer and business-facing external messaging
- Possibility of frequent business trips within the US and internationally
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
- Employee recognition program – CyberDragon Award
- Employee referral bonus program
- Hybrid and flexible working mode
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplementary health insurance for employees and family members, including dental treatment
- Childbirth bonus
- Monthly sports card for employees and family members
- Monthly public transport card
- Convenient and modern office location in the Building of the year including office massage and game rooms
- Free parking for cars, bikes and bicycles
- Free lunch vouchers
- Parties, team-buildings and birthday compliments
- Global mentorship program
- In-house training and professional development activities
- Certification courses
- Participation in conferences and seminars
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.