Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders? Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level. At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with various loan solutions, credit cards, point of sale financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading financial solutions providers. With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Who You Are
BHG Financial is looking for an experienced Information Security Engineer with proven ability to design, implement, and maintain security controls. You will experience working in a high‐energy environment while assisting BHG in decreasing risk and protecting client data.
What You'll Do
- Design, implement, integrate, monitor, and maintain a variety of Security Technologies for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Lead vulnerability assessments on applications and systems by conducting regular scans, reviewing vulnerability data to prioritize and reclassify vulnerabilities, and communicating with other organizational units to implement a mitigation strategy in accordance with established standards.
- Identify, define, and communicate technical security requirements and guidelines for new initiatives.
- Stay up to date with the latest security trends, threats, and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Work with compliance and technical teams to remediate deficiencies found during assessments, audits, or examinations.
- Assist in the generation and collection of metrics and other information for senior management.
- Participate in Incident Response.
- Participate in an on-call support rotation.
What You'll Need
Life at BHG
- Three (3) years of experience in a technical IT or security role focused on application security.
- Hands-on experience with SAST and DAST tools (e.g., Rapid7 insightAppSec, Qualys, SonarQube, Snyk).
- Strong knowledge of application security principles, practices, and techniques.
- Familiarity with secure coding practices and well-known web application security vulnerabilities such as XSS, CSFR, etc.
- Excellent understanding of vulnerability validation, reproduction, mitigation advice, and research skills.
- Understanding of and practical experience with the design, implementation, integration, and maintenance of security technologies such as endpoint security, vulnerability management, secure network architecture, security automation, SIEM, MFA, IAM, PAM, MDM, PKI, SPM, API management, NAC, authentication and authorization, encryption, DLP, and firewalls.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent writing, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to think analytically and a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to look at all situations objectively and a love for challenging assumptions.
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player, and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top down, our leaders are actively involved in strategic oversight, running the business, and in the well-being and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new personal and professional development opportunities.Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include: · 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums· Competitive PTO and vacation policies· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities· Quarterly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares programIf you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today! ** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America. BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal-opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.