XOR Security is currently seeking to hire a Cyber All Source Analyst for a role in Arlington, VA.
Role Description and Duties:
• Function as a communications and information specialist, preparing material for publications and other media internally and externally.
• Coordinate publications and other collateral material using both print and electronic media including the web and desktop publishing software to draft, edit, and lay out material for distribution.
• Responsible for final reviews of proposed publications for style, design, layout, and editorial aspects before government approval.
• The successful candidate will work in a high-visibility 24/7 SCIF’d Operations Center.
• Research, analyze, and perform technical review on triage of questions, issues, or events involving the nation's critical communications infrastructure.
• Gather necessary information from Program personnel, other DHS employees, and applicable policy, regulations, and best practices to support the Government in developing, writing, formatting, and editing technical and non-technical information for reports, manuals, procedures, processes, briefs, and other forms of documentation.
• Collection of open source and publicly available information (PAI) in support of global, regional, or local threats.
• Ability to research PAI, conduct link analysis of associated activities or natural disasters.
• Provide technical and editorial document review and written feedback and expert opinion on d raft cyber/infrastructure security information documents.
• Develop and maintain operational procedures documents, testing and certification of government and contractor operations personnel, and maintains training records.
• Enable updates to maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to carry out detailed customer functions.
• Maintain contact information, distribution lists, alerting capabilities and reports for CISA. #LI-ED1 Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience, or Master's degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience. An additional 4 years of related technical experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Cyber security/IT security professional writing experience.
• Experience executing operational procedures and maintaining documents.
• An Active Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility is required.
• In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation for continued employment.
• Experience as an All-Source Intel Analyst in Joint Operations Center and/or US Government fusion center and supporting Mission Managers.
• All Source Intel Analyst experience supporting Joint Operations Center, (JICE) in a hostile or semi permissive environment.
• All Source Intel Analyst experience supporting Operations & Integration cells w/in DoD, DoS, or IC’s.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including paid health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance RequirementApplicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation - Applicants must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP and AGENCY CLEARANCE REQUIRED.